BlackWingsAcademy
Welcome to BWA please Log in Or Register!

Please Join the following hamachi networks:
BlackWings Academy pass 1234
Blackwings Academy test pass 1234
BlackWingsAcademy
Welcome to BWA please Log in Or Register!

Please Join the following hamachi networks:
BlackWings Academy pass 1234
Blackwings Academy test pass 1234
BlackWingsAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackWingsAcademy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BW Academy please register and have fun!

What are you lisening right now?

Go down 
+2
konstantinoszorbas
DarkSynchro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

BW points : 245

Experience
Experience:
What are you lisening right now? Left_bar_bleue6/100What are you lisening right now? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)
Warnings:
What are you lisening right now? Left_bar_bleue0/4What are you lisening right now? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

What are you lisening right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 pm

I am listenig to Justin Timbarlake "Like i love you"
Back to top Go down
https://blackwingsacademy.forumotion.com
konstantinoszorbas
Bora the Spear
Bora the Spear
konstantinoszorbas

BW points : 17

Experience
Experience:
What are you lisening right now? Left_bar_bleue0/100What are you lisening right now? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:
What are you lisening right now? Left_bar_bleue0/4What are you lisening right now? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:15 pm

sakis rouvas this is our night
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

Experience
Experience:
What are you lisening right now? Left_bar_bleue6/100What are you lisening right now? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Hahahha shake shak shake shake tatata tatata

I am listening to Kalomira
Back to top Go down
ElenFNX
Bora the Spear
Bora the Spear
ElenFNX

BW points : 18

Experience
Experience:
What are you lisening right now? Left_bar_bleue0/100What are you lisening right now? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Evanescence - Whisper
Back to top Go down
konstantinoszorbas
Bora the Spear
Bora the Spear
konstantinoszorbas

BW points : 17

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:58 am

sakis rouvas shake it
Back to top Go down
ElenFNX
Bora the Spear
Bora the Spear
ElenFNX

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Nightwish - Poet And The Pendulum
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:22 pm

lol 50-Cent P.I.M.P
Back to top Go down
ElenFNX
Bora the Spear
Bora the Spear
ElenFNX

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Evanescence - Whisper
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:17 pm

Listening to Justin Timbarlale sxy back!
Back to top Go down
ElenFNX
Bora the Spear
Bora the Spear
ElenFNX

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Element Eighty - Goodbye
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:11 pm

Michael jackson lol
Back to top Go down
Damba
Sirocco The Dawn
Sirocco The Dawn

BW points : 7

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:01 pm

green day-21 guns
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
BW Moderator
BW Moderator
yusei fudo

BW points : 98

Experience
Experience:
What are you lisening right now? Left_bar_bleue3/100What are you lisening right now? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 am

billie jean
Back to top Go down
alexandros58
BW Admin
BW Admin
alexandros58

BW points : 40

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:39 pm

konstantinoszorbas wrote:
sakis rouvas this is our night

Blackwings Master wrote:
Hahahha shake shak shake shake tatata tatata

I am listening to Kalomira

Hahahaha gyes, Well ok for Zorba, you Master(shortcut Razz)from where do you know Kalomira and Saki Rouva?

Oh and I'm listening to ....hmmm....hmmm Christmass Songs... What are you lisening right now? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
BW Moderator
BW Moderator
yusei fudo

Experience
Experience:
What are you lisening right now? Left_bar_bleue3/100What are you lisening right now? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:06 pm

michael jackson's beat it lol!
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:52 am

Oh god i am listening to same song beat it..beat it...noone want to beat it beat it dududu and doest it matter..forgot the rest..
Besides Alex i know them because i have been in greese 5 years...
Back to top Go down
alexandros58
BW Admin
BW Admin
alexandros58

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Really, you must had a great time there, Greece is a beautifull country and has the nicest people.
Well I live in Greece for my life being(If you don't praise your house,It will fall and crush you)
So If it happens and you visit Greece again let me know!!!I would be glad to tour you around!
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:34 pm

xD its better if i dont xDD!
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
BW Moderator
BW Moderator
yusei fudo

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:35 pm

hyper drive xD
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:36 pm

I am listening to Blow me away xD!
I liek that song!
Back to top Go down
alexandros58
BW Admin
BW Admin
alexandros58

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Can't touch this!
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
BW Moderator
BW Moderator
yusei fudo

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:20 pm

im listening prrrrum
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:15 pm

prrrrum wtf xD!
I am listening to 50-cent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you lisening right now?   What are you lisening right now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you lisening right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWingsAcademy :: BW Academy :: General Forums-
Jump to: