BlackWingsAcademy
Welcome to BWA please Log in Or Register!

Please Join the following hamachi networks:
BlackWings Academy pass 1234
Blackwings Academy test pass 1234
BlackWingsAcademy
Welcome to BWA please Log in Or Register!

Please Join the following hamachi networks:
BlackWings Academy pass 1234
Blackwings Academy test pass 1234
BlackWingsAcademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackWingsAcademy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BW Academy please register and have fun!

what kind of deck do u use?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alexandros58
BW Admin
BW Admin
alexandros58

BW points : 40

Experience
Experience:
what kind of deck do u use? Left_bar_bleue0/100what kind of deck do u use? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:
what kind of deck do u use? Left_bar_bleue0/4what kind of deck do u use? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

what kind of deck do u use? Empty
PostSubject: what kind of deck do u use?   what kind of deck do u use? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:37 pm

well i think u understood from the title,i am asking what kind of deck u are using in ur duels,well i am using a zombie deck that i am still working on it,a hopeless dragon and a blackwing...
Back to top Go down
Rand
BW Moderator
BW Moderator
Rand

BW points : 27

Experience
Experience:
what kind of deck do u use? Left_bar_bleue0/100what kind of deck do u use? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Warnings:
what kind of deck do u use? Left_bar_bleue0/4what kind of deck do u use? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

PostSubject: Re: what kind of deck do u use?   what kind of deck do u use? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:54 am

Nothing is more powerful than Twilight. Care to guess what I use?
Back to top Go down
DragonGeneral
BW Tester
BW Tester
DragonGeneral

BW points : 16

PostSubject: Re: what kind of deck do u use?   what kind of deck do u use? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 am

I use many different decks. what kind of deck do u use? Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

BW points : 245

Experience
Experience:
what kind of deck do u use? Left_bar_bleue6/100what kind of deck do u use? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: what kind of deck do u use?   what kind of deck do u use? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:41 pm

lol ^_^ hehe what i use ^_^!
There is no answer for this question because i use everrything xP!
Back to top Go down
https://blackwingsacademy.forumotion.com
yusei fudo
BW Moderator
BW Moderator
yusei fudo

BW points : 98

Experience
Experience:
what kind of deck do u use? Left_bar_bleue3/100what kind of deck do u use? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: what kind of deck do u use?   what kind of deck do u use? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:50 pm

i use too many decks but my main deck is salvo dad...i crush my opponents with this one what kind of deck do u use? Lol
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

Experience
Experience:
what kind of deck do u use? Left_bar_bleue6/100what kind of deck do u use? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: what kind of deck do u use?   what kind of deck do u use? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Yeah i use that to but my deck is called Master Fish Synchro deck xD!
Back to top Go down
yusei fudo
BW Moderator
BW Moderator
yusei fudo

BW points : 98

Experience
Experience:
what kind of deck do u use? Left_bar_bleue3/100what kind of deck do u use? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: what kind of deck do u use?   what kind of deck do u use? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:21 am

blackwings
Back to top Go down
alexandros58
BW Admin
BW Admin
alexandros58

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: what kind of deck do u use?   what kind of deck do u use? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Αll decks are cool, and I'm the only one here with only 3 decks...
And gyes answers like ''I use many different decks'' aren't what i am asking, If you use variety of decks you can just post your favorite ones or the ones you duel the most with.
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
BW Admin
BW Admin
DarkSynchro

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: what kind of deck do u use?   what kind of deck do u use? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:46 am

xD

There is no weack deck all the decks are powerful if you use them right and if you build them well!
Back to top Go down
alexandros58
BW Admin
BW Admin
alexandros58

Experience
Experience:
Warnings:

PostSubject: Re: what kind of deck do u use?   what kind of deck do u use? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Totally agree, but that's the subject, not everyone build as well as others...
Anyway I am working on a new deck, get ready to give me a test drive with it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what kind of deck do u use?   what kind of deck do u use? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what kind of deck do u use?
Page 1 of 1